July 20, 2011

Lists

I accomplish so much more when I write down my "to do" list. John makes sure I have my list with me when I go grocery shopping. Not only the list...but then pen to cross things off as we go as well. This is the first time in my life, however, that my lists just don't seem to be cutting it. I just can't seem to get everything on my list and can't focus long enough to get anything crossed off. Except for the family reunion stuff. John and I are in charge of the Keisel family reunion next week (14 people, not 140 thankfully). It is just so much more fulfilling to plan our Harry Potter themed family reunion than to schedule dentist appointments and figure out switching our internet from here to Denver. Yeah...planning my life as a wizard wins out over planning my life as the wife of a grad student. At least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment